Your browser is out of date!
Update your browser to view this website correctly.
Main Land Company Set Up
Majority of Companies with expatriate partners have opted for this Limited
Liability Company, due to the fact that this is the only option which will give
maximum legal ownership i.e. 49% to the expatriates for a trading license.
Fifty-one percent participation by UAE
nationals is the general requirement for the Limited Liability Companies.
Therefore the normal shareholding pattern for an LLC will be:
- General partnership company
- Public shareholding company
- Private shareholding company
- Limited liability company
- Share partnership company
- While foreign equity in the company does not exceed 49%,
profit and losses can be shared at a ratio different from the share capital
- The most popular method of establishing a commercial
company in UAE
- UAE LLC offers unrivalled access to the wider UAE economy
- No specific minimum-capital requirements
- The investor becomes the partner in the company
- The investor gets the investor visa under which he/she
enjoys the investor’s status in the Emirates along with his/her family
- The investor has the option to commence branches
- Easy access to both sea and airports.
- The investor can manage the business without the day-to-day
interference from the local partner
- The assets and capital created will be in the name of the
company and not in the name of the local national partner
- Few activities are restricted
Copyright © 2017, www.ibdubai.com. All Rights Reserved.